I know - I know! It is ONLY September. However, I bought my first Christmas present for someone last week and thought I would assemble a handy gift guide supporting local artists. Here are my top 10 gift ideas:
1. For the friend who you know you need to buy something special but you don't want to spend too much! These original art work necklaces by Patternorium (Jo) are a bargain at £7 each.
2. For the father figure in your life - because there's only so many years in a row you can buy them socks and a toberlerone! It is time to up your game with a beautiful limited edition screenprint by David Tomkins for £60.
3. For mom - for always helping out, without us ever asking. These gorgeous limited edition prints by Sarah Stokes look fantastic framed. We have lots of Sarahs prints available - will be on the website soon - but be warned they fly out at craft stalls! They are an absolute bargain at £20 each(credit to Sarah for the photograph)
4. For your brother who is so hard to please, why not remind them of their travelling years or give them a hint or what's out there to be explored with a beautiful framed photograph of Cuba £65 by TravelSikh.
5. For your sister who is going through a steam punk phase. These stretchers by Aimee Hinds are a great gift idea £35.
6. For your aunt who never forgets to put money in your card each year, why not get them a lovely tote bag to show you haven't forgotten their generousity over the years! Bec Broomhall hand designed her bags -£8.50. (credit to Bec for the photograph)
7. For the lovely lady at work, these handmade felt brooches by Kanj are thoughtful and eye-catching and only £14.
8. For your grandparents - they always say they don't want any presents but how about a lovely original Belinda artwork at an affordable price of £30!
9. For the special man in your life who you know you need to spoil rotten! Who wouldn't love this handcut Scarface artwork by Matt Gorman for £200! So much effort has gone into this art work and it is a great size for a statement piece.
10. And last but not least - a little something for yourself! An upcycled necklace by Julie, for all the hardwork you put in Christmas Shopping! These vary from £5 small to £10 with earrings. :)
Most of these lovely pieces are already on my website for sale - but for anything that isn't or for more information on these pieces - please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
Or come and visit me in person at my next craft stall, I'd be happy to chat. My next stall is with Flying Teapot Events at Sarehole Mill on the 4th October!
Don't forget you can support Black Sheep Studio & Art Gallery by either buying our products such as postcards (60p) and tote bags (£7.50) or even through Night Tracks new releases!